So, I’ve finally gotten around to fixing/adding/upgrading a number of things that I’ve been meaning to for the past few months (*cough*years*cough*). Admittedly, the site had slipped into a bit of stagnation there for a while but with great power comes great responsibility so I’m back at it.
The first big update was adding a new content management system which will allow for a number of new and much needed features:
- RSS Feed: Keep abreast of the latest NUON news from the comfort of your favorite news aggregator. (The new orange icon on the right is a link to it as well.)
- Individual Pages for News: For easy linking, blogging and future reference.
- Comments: Give your direct feedback to news posts (go ahead, give it a shot).
- Archiving: More and better ways to find past news posts.
Other improvements include:
- Google Custom Search: Gone is that old, archaic search engine. Now we have Google search directly integrated into the site.
- Digg It: Show your support for NUON and for this site by “digging” news that you think is cool. It’s as easy as hitting the “Digg It” button on the right of any news update. Spread the word!
- Various Tweaks: Fixed up any broken links and updated graphics here and there
What this all means is a better experience for you, the reader. So thanks for all your support over the years and I hope you enjoy these new additions. Feel free to leave any suggestions in the comments section below.
Posted on March 2nd, 2007 by K3V
Filed under: Site Updates